And I mean obsessive in the I-can't-stop-talking-and-reading-about-running kind of obsessive.
So while I did some yoga tonight, I've also spent an inordinate amount of time online reading about running and otherwise finding ways to entertain myself.
Since I apparently have some free time on my hands, here are the five things I found most helpful/fun/interesting/relevant for all of you chicos and chicas:
- How to fix some common running probs
- Other people who run at night wear safety gear. I stay on the sidewalks but maybe I can get a light to play with; I mean, a light to be more visible. Yeah, that's what I meant.
- This song, which I just can't stop humming and might add to my running playlist.
- I'm apparently going to live forever according to a study that suggests that sitting less leads to living longer since I seldom sit still. That said, I now have an excuse to leave boring meetings!
- I'm not the only writer who's compiled a guide for non-runners.