Thursday, February 12, 2015

The bestest finds of the week

Without further ado, here are my most favorite finds of the week:

Mark Ronson's Uptown Funk

My music tastes typically run along the lines of Ricky Martin, Pitbull and Daddy Yankee, but I can't get enough of this song.

Source: Sony via Forbes.com
Tell me you can't picture yourself running with a spring in your step while listening to that song. I know, right? Go add it to your playlist. I'll wait.

Frazz

In the interest of full disclosure, I happen to know Jef Mallett from when we were both toiling in the news business and I've been a Frazz fan from the beginning.

But Jef, who is a triathlete himself, nailed this one in particular. Because, you know, we runners can be a little judgy, but still funny.

How-running-changed-me stories

I can't help but stop and read these inspiring stories whenever I run across them online. It's like my very own "driveway moment."

And speaking of inspiring, this woman is 80.

Better living through chemistry

One word: Toradol. Doc gave me a shot of the stuff after the great dog incident of 2015.


Aw, thanks, Joe! I feel better already.

What did you discover this week that made your life better? Have you ever had a "driveway moment"? And what's your favorite cartoon?



No comments:

Post a Comment