Thursday, February 26, 2015

Celebrate good times, c’mon … and the week’s bestest finds

Great week, running-wise. So much so, that I want to find a way we can celebrate our wins, big and small. What say you? 
Maybe tweet the week's successes on Fridays. What should we call it? What hashtag should we use? Something like #rungress (running progress)?
I’m thinking along the lines of what Dave Ramsey does on his radio show each Friday, where people who’ve paid off all of their debts call in to yell “I’m debt free!”
Well, think about it and do let me know. In the meantime, here are my most-favorite, bestest finds of the week:
Running inspiration
Who can’t use some before heading out for a run? Here’s a list of 20 inspirational quotes worth a read. 
I even made one of them pretty for you, using my new-wish toy, the Word Swag app.


Cushioned shoes? Wait, what?!

Big news for The New York Times, apparently.

And runners run ... in the snow?

Thanks for pointing it out Washington Post. They even look like they’re having fun and we can’t have that.

Speaking of snow …

Adorable pandas play in it, too!

Lastly, food. Or at least food-like substances.

Shut Up and Run's Beth Risdon reviews the Clif Organic Energy Food: Pizza Margherita flavor. It sounds disgusting, but what does Beth think? Watch her video.

Spoiler alert: She doesn’t have a Puerto Rican accent like she does in my head when I read her blog. 

Have a great weekend!

Did you have any great "wins" this week? What do you use for fuel when you run? Would you try pizza-flavored fuel?








No comments:

Post a Comment