Friday, September 12, 2014

She's a-live!

Yes, I live. And I'm sorry. So sorry. Please accept my apology.

One word: Work.

And a few more words: Parenting. Household repairs. Pain. And mom taxi.

Source: http://ronaleer.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/home_moms.gif
That all said, I'm ba-ack.

No running for me this week. Instead, I've been doing yoga and stretching. It makes me feel like I'm doing something so that when my head hits the pillow at night, I don't feel guilt. Or at least not a lot of guilt about not running.

Or at least not guilty enough to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to go for a run before I get my family out the door in the morning.

That ends today. I plan to run at least a couple of miles tonight  (barring the aforementioned work getting in the way) and am eyeing a group run with Team Playmakers tomorrow morning.

Will this week's blog name be changed to Slacker Runner? I'll let you know.

In the meantime, how do you find time to run given all of your responsibilities? What's the longest you've gone without running?


No comments:

Post a Comment